Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It really happened...


It's official. The Martinez family now resides in Lubbock, TX. We spent our weekend there trying to help them settle in. Their home is wonderful, 2800 sq ft of ....blessed space. We had a fabulous time. My only complaint is that the weekend went too quickly. Truly, this is the perfect house for them. I love it and will love staying in it. We worked so hard and when we began to pull away, the tears came. I know that 120 miles is no big deal but right now, it seems really far.

3 comments:

Lainie said...

"It really happened..." Oh, this was hard to read considering I feel like I am still dreaming. It was a great weekend. Do you think you could arrange to spend every weekend in Lubbock?.....just a thought. I miss you which is silly cause I will see you 24 hours! LOVE you!

Megan Kemp said...

Amy,
I am teary eyed reading this. I don't really think it is a great idea for friends to be allowed to move away. Just my personal thought. Love you!

Unknown said...

Whatever does not kill you, will make you stronger.

What a fantasic deal to have a warm place to go to and hang with dear and special friends.

Love V